CoreSite One Wilshire Los Angeles Data Center
CoreSite One Wilshire Los Angeles Data Center is located at 624 South Grand Avenue Suite 110, Los Angeles, California, United States 90017. Contact the CoreSite One Wilshire Los Angeles Data Center by calling (877) 406-2248.
Two data centers. Two buildings.
One connection to everything.
The CoreSite One Wilshire® data center is part of the most-developed customer ecosystem on the
West Coast, including unmatched connectivity to the Asia Pacific markets. Our LA1 (One Wilshire)
data center is interconnected to our LA2 data center via diversely-routed, high-count dark fiber,
creating a secure, reliable and scalable data center campus in Los Angeles.
LA1 features access to more than 180 domestic and international carriers that support Internet, private
networking and mobility for customers within our LA campus. Cloud providers, including AWS Direct
Connect and the Any2Exchange® for Internet peering, provide additional connectivity options ensuring
optimal performance for mission-critical data.
With an expansive 157,700+ square feet of space at our LA1 facility and secure connectivity to LA2,
our LA campus provides more than 591,000 square feet of secure, reliable enterprise-class data center
space. The capacity in LA allows CoreSite to provide network-dense deployments that meet customer
requirements from single cabinets to private suites.
- SAS 70 Type II certified
- Up to 25 KWs per cabinet2N and N+1 AC UPS power, 2N DC power is available
- 2N and N emergency generator configuration
- N+1 cooling systems
- Dual-interlock, dry-pipe pre-action fire suppression system with VESDA
- 24x7 staffing and site access, mantraps, CCTV surveillance, and biometric access control
- 24x7 remote hands and mechanical & electrical monitoring
- Carrier-neutral access to over 200 networks and service providers through diverse points of entry
- Access to nearly 200 networks through Any2 California, CoreSite's distributed exchange point that connects the company's California data centers
- Ample space for antenna towers with line-of-sight in several directions