Interxion is one of Europe's leading providers of premium carrier-neutral data centers and managed services.
Established in 1998 in The Netherlands, Interxion expanded rapidly, achieving recognition for having the largest reach across Europe. Today Interxion manages 28 sites, covering 13 cities in 11 countries. Interxion delivers a full range of data center, co-location and managed services solutions to more than 1,200 customers, including enterprises, content providers, mobile service providers and hosting and telecommunications companies.
View All Interxion Marketplace Products
- Highly secure facilities: Multi-level physical security including 24x7 onsite security, surveillance cameras, locked cabinets and private suites.
- World-class facilities: Advanced date center infrastructure with multiple layers of redundancy for power, cooling and fire-suppression.
- Flexibility to build bespoke solutions: Interxion works to ensure that every customer's precise needs are met and their expectations are exceeded.
- Market leading service levels: Interxion sets rigorous Service Level Agreements for all its services, designed to offer cost-effective, flexible ICT infrastructure.
- Carrier neutrality, multiple network providers: Most top tier carriers and ISPs offer direct access to the networks that serve the world's Internet/communication routes. Interxion hosts 20 of Europe's Internet Exchanges, offering outstanding peering opportunities.
- Unprecedented connections: Interxion provides access to more than 350 Internet Service Providers and hosts the largest number of peering partners across Europe. Interxion ensures that the connectivity to your infrastructure - server farm, access network, or core network node - is superior.
- Local expertise, European presence: Every Interxion center is fully staffed with trained professionals who know the local regulations and are fluent in the local language.
- European Service Center: Interxion's data centers are supported by a central European Service Center with a multilingual team offering technical assistance to customers 24 hours a day.
- Full support services: Equipment housing, engineering, maintenance, connectivity solutions and a range of monitoring services provide Interxion customers with solutions to better manage their ICT and internet infrastructures: