SunGard’s Cloud Services, Disaster Recovery, and Managed Hosting help organizations keep people and information connected.SunGard Availability Services provides IT Operations support to IT departments that need to ensure business viability by keeping mission critical information and applications up and running. Unlike other companies that offer individual technology services, SunGard is focused on providing responsive and integrated disaster recovery, managed services, IT consulting and business continuity management software solutions, to help organizations keep people and information connected.
Your people. Your information. Connected.
The diversity of our customer base is living proof of the broad range of benefits our solutions provide. Over half of our customers are small and medium enterprises, and more than 70 percent of Fortune 500 companies rely on our services. Financial services, manufacturing, retail, healthcare and business services industries are heavily represented, and we have significant customers from the transportation, telecommunications and utilities and government verticals.
Always relevant, always evolving, always connected.
Our portfolio of services contains a set of solutions that leverage shared, high-intensity IT resources, so our customers do not have to utilize redundant servers, electrical power and other resources to create a backup environment. SunGard is an aggressive adopter of green technology, researching and adopting best of breed components for our infrastructure and systems.
With a global reach and through our worldwide network of hardened, state-of-the-art facilities, SunGard Availability Services:
- Helps over 9,000 customers worldwide achieve uninterrupted access to their mission-critical data and systems
- Employs more than 3,000 professionals with extensive Information Availability experience
- Supports more than 30 computing platforms
- Provides more than 5 million square feet of hardened, secure operations space
- Has a 100% recovery record
- Has over 40 mobile facilities staged in strategic locations
- Manages 90 hardened IT facilities connected by a redundant, global dedicated network backbone
- Has successfully supported over 100,000 tests and more than 3,400 declared disasters worldwide
- Has written more than 100,000 action plans
- Has business continuity consultants working over 250,000 hours annually
From environmental enhancements, such as power usage in data centers, to understanding the increased demands on fast response and recovery times, SunGard boasts a proven track record and respected legacy in innovation. We meet your demands for reduced disaster recovery times, less complexity and greater utility as information loads grow and technology-dependency advances.View All Sungard Availability Services Marketplace Products