Phoenix NAP: Atlanta Data Center Colocation
Phoenix NAP Atlanta Data Center Colocation is located at 1176 Powers Ferry Place. The gross building size for this location has not been provided. The gross colocation space is not available for this data center. It has access to 4 MW of power. We found 51 data center locations within 50 miles of this facility. Certifications for this location include HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SSAE-16 Type 1, SOC 2 Type 2, SOC 3, SOC 2 Type 1, SSAE-18.
PhoenixNAP Atlanta is an ideal colocation solution for organizations requiring a southeast regional presence in the United States. Atlanta, Georgia is long known for its ability to support the connectivity needs of the technology, healthcare and enterprise-sized business markets, and is one of the most fiber rich metropolitan locations in North America.
As one of the most connected locations in the United States, Atlanta maintains over 7,000 miles of fiber in its metro area.
PhoenixNAP NETWORK AND CARRIER BENEFITS:
- DDoS Protected Network
- Distributed and Linked pop locations in Los Angeles, Phoenix, Ashburn, Atlanta, Netherlands, Singapore, and Serbia
- Tier I BGP Carrier Blend Network
- Direct MPLS transport network to Phoenix and Ashburn facilities
- Comprehensive Carrier product offerings
- Redundant Dark fiber links to 56 Marietta, one of the largest carrier hotels in the world today
BENEFITS OF phoenixNAP ATLANTA:
- Now offering Virtual Private Data Center (VPDC) and industry-leading backup and disaster recovery services.
- Comprehensive 24/7/365 remote hands support, including:
- Rack and stack
- Full cabling service
- Resent, reboot, etc.
- Ideal disaster recovery site for phoenixNAP Arizona customers
- Reduced latencies for routes to Washington, D.C., Dallas, Charlotte/Raleigh and Miami
- Multiple colocation products, including private, locking full and multiple cabinet private cages
- Redundant dark fiber connectivity to the 56 Marietta Carrier Hotel
More about Atlanta Data Center Colocation