Phoenix NAP: Phoenix Data Center
Phoenix NAP Phoenix Data Center is located at 3420 East University Drive. The data center is 90000 sqft. There is a total of 90000 sqft in raised floor space for colocation. It has access to 13 MW of power. We found 39 data center locations within 50 miles of this facility. Certifications for this location include HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SSAE-16 Type 1, SOC 2 Type 2.
Setting the bar for high-density and security, our Phoenix, Arizona colocation is housed in a controlled and concurrently maintained data center environment, and is suitable for private and multi-client infrastructures. Catastrophic, disaster-free zone, Fifth largest US metro, Steady growth of IT labor and tech resources, Modern power grid with affordable power rates with incredibly high uptime.
- Multiple colocation products, including private, locking ¼, ½, full and Multiple cabinet private cages
- Over 25 unique carrier service providers
- Standard 200 watt/sq. ft. density with capacity for 500 watt/sq. ft. plus configurations
- Catastrophic, disaster-free zone
- Fifth largest US metro
- Steady growth of IT labor and tech resource
- Modern power grid with affordable power rates with incredibly high uptime
- Arizona’s Only Amazon Web Services Direct Connect Edge Location!As the first AWS Direct Connect location in Arizona, phoenixNAP brings you dedicated and fast connection to the world’s largest public cloud platform!
- Ability to configure compute and storage environments up to 500 watts per sq. ft.Leverage every U in the cabinet – flex pods, storage arrays and blades can be placed in a single cabinet
- Minimize unused space for optimum stability and value per square foot
More about Phoenix Data Center Colocation