QTS' Harrisonburg data center has one of the lowest electrical utility rates in the country and is one of the most technologically advanced data center projects in the US. The Blue Ridge data center was engineered to meet or exceed the Uptime Institute's Tier III Data Center classifications as a secure data processing and management host facility. The flexible design and enhanced power and cooling capacity offers a state-of-the-art facility that meets the demands of customers with the most stringent security requirements. The data center is supported by a dual-fed 69,000 volt utility service feeding on-site redundant transformers and delivers a 100% Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- 10,000 sq. ft. currently available with expansion potential for nearly 100,000 sq. ft. of raised floor
- Dual 20 MW electrical transformers located on building property, serviced by power from 2 separate substations
- 40 MW of upgradable critical power currently available on-site and fully dedicated
- 12 sets of 2.5 megawatt Caterpillar generators in an N+1 configuration
- Dual fed Power Distribution Units in an N+1 configuration 750 kVA UPS systems offering both high and low power density solutions
- 100 foot setbacks
- Outside 50-mile nuclear risk zone of Washington, D.C.
- Outside 50-mile risk zone of nuclear power plants
- Located away from flight paths from commercial airports
- Outside 500-year flood plain
- Located in a buffered zone between the Shenandoah and Blue Ridge mountains
- Minimal risk of natural disaster and no recorded history of seismic activity
- On-site security guards trained for Anti-Terrorism
- No vehicular traffic in the vicinity of facility
- Primary entrance processing point more than 100 ft. from facility
- Perimeter security fencing
- Interior and exterior video-monitoring with intrusion detection systems
- Electronic passage technology
QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: QTS) is a leading provider of data center solutions across a diverse footprint spanning more than 6 million square feet of owned mega scale data center space throughout North America. Through its software-defined technology platform, QTS is able to deliver secure, compliant infrastructure solutions, robust connectivity and premium customer service to more than 1,100 leading Hyperscale technology companies, enterprises, and government entities.
FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS - our unique portfolio of core data center services and value added services coupled with financial flexibility allows QTS to structure complete solutions that meet both your technical and budget requirements.
SECURE FACILITIES - robust, redundant and protected facilities with highly trained personnel that adhere to strict security procedures guarantees security and reliability.
REAL-TIME VISIBILITY - The QTS Service Delivery Platform (SDP) gives you visibility, access, and control of critical metrics across your entire QTS hybrid IT deployment, both in real-time and on-demand.
EXPERT SUPPORT - QTS ITIL certified operations personnel and monitoring systems support all services and ensure maximum availability and uptime.
QTS Data Centers are designed and built with reliability, redundancy and resiliency in mind. We start with fully-redundant high-density power and cooling capacities, add fully integrated UPS systems, link site-wide security and fire protection systems, and enable comprehensive visibility through our customer portal to provide secure, state-of-the-art data center infrastructure for our customers' web services.
All QTS Data Centers provide mission critical electrical, mechanical, and high capacity network systems. QTS's trained staff includes facility and electrical maintenance engineers, data center operations experts, network architects and security officers committed to providing on-site 24x7x365 support and operations for our facilities. This crucial design philosophy is built into our product to minimize service disruption and ensure the highest level of customer service available. It is this level of experience and proven track record that sets QTS apart from the rest of the industry.
There are no brochures available for this location.
Currently there are no data center locations nearby.