Our data centers are located in One Wilshire building in Los Angeles, CA. We utilize Coresite’s (COR) premium facilities to ensure compliance, data center integrity, security, and redundant infrastructure.
Our Los Angeles data centers bring together the most developed customer ecosystems on the West Coast, including unmatched connectivity to the Asia Pacific markets. More than 300 domestic and international carriers, media and entertainment firms, cloud computing providers, social networking sites, gaming companies, and enterprise customers interconnect via cross-connects or the Any2 Internet peering exchange, opening the door for customer-to-customer network and business optimization. Diversely routed high-count dark fiber interconnects CoreSite’s Los Angeles data center campus. With more than 600,000 square feet of on-demand capacity, we provide customers with a tremendous capacity to scale their business.
• 300+ networks, on-net carriers & ISP’s
• CoreSite dark fiber pairs link L.A. data centers
• Any2 California: the second largest Internet peering exchange in the U.S.
• Intercontinental cable landing points
• One Wilshire Meet-Me-Room
• 40+ AsiaPac carriers and ISP’
• Greater than 99.999% uptime
• Tier III infrastructure
• SSAE 16 Type 2 compliance
• Security: on-site officers, mantraps, biometrics, CCTV, key card controls
• Pre-action fire suppression systems
• 24-hour data center monitoring
• 24-hour Operations Support Center