1547 Critical Systems Realty: 1 Ramland
1547 Critical Systems Realty 1 Ramland is located at 1 Ramland Road South, Orangeburg, NY, USA. The data center is 232000 sqft. The gross colocation space is not available for this data center. It has access to 24 MW of power. We found 125 data center locations within 50 miles of this facility. Certifications for this location include HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SSAE-16 Type 2.
Occupying 23 acres of land at 1 Ramland Road in Orangeburg, New York, the 232,000 square-foot data center is positioned near the region’s major highways. The property is just 0.2 miles from the New Jersey border and 22 miles from Midtown Manhattan. It is synchronous with Manhattan, Connecticut and key facilities in New Jersey.
The data center is in an optimal location for latency-sensitive applications, business continuity and disaster recovery facilities. The state-of-the-art building is designed to meet the highest standards of infrastructure requirements to service the New York and New Jersey markets. Ample access to power satisfies and exceeds critical networks’ needs for connectivity. With 2N and N+1 power available, our Orangeburg, NY data center is ready to meet the most stringent requirements.
- Lowest cost power in the region at just $0.078/kWh.
- Newly constructed data center development with a powered shell designed for organizations wanting control, input on infrastructure, and a faster path to delivery.
- The normal sales tax rate of 8.375% in Rockland County does not apply, saving you over $80,000 on a $1 million purchase of new equipment, furniture and, software used in your data center or colocation space.
- Only carrier-neutral facility in the New York / New Jersey market with these incentives.
- Contact us to learn more about our sales tax abatement program
- 60′ tall extension of 230,000 sq. ft
- Planned second building for a total of 462,000 sq. ft
- On-site substation with 50 MW capacity
Powered by Froala Editor