1547 Critical Systems Realty: Cheyenne, WY
1547 Critical Systems Realty Cheyenne, WY is located at 340 Progress Circle, Cheyenne, Wyoming, USA. The data center is 42000 sqft. There is a total of 42000 sqft in raised floor space for colocation. It has access to 4 MW of power. We found 2 data center locations within 50 miles of this facility. Certifications for this location include HIPAA, PCI-DSS, SSAE-16 Type 2.
fifteenfortyseven has partnered with Green House Data on a new state-of-the-art data center facility in Cheyenne, Wyoming. The 42,000 sq. ft., 5 Megawatt, concurrently-maintainable facility is designed to house wholesale, retail and cloud colocation services for high-power density customers. This facility joins Green House Data’s existing 10,000 sq. ft. facility to form the nucleus of a planned, multi-building data center campus.
Wyoming’s central location offers protection from natural disasters, providing Green House Data’s cloud and colocation clients with a uniquely secure environment for both primary infrastructure and disaster recovery. This – coupled with abundant and reliable power – is ideal for data centers. With over 10 acres of adjacent land available, and fifteenfortyseven’s expertise in custom data center design, development, and operation, the facility is well-positioned for further development.
- Our strategically placed facility is 90 miles north of Denver
- Cheyenne offers tax incentives as local political leaders have made growth of Wyoming’s technology sector a priority
- Redundancy across four network carriers
- Low latency to the major data center hubs in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Dallas
- Plans to add more data centers on the site to create a multi-building data center campus serving not only the Cheyenne market, but also the emerging major market of Denver, just 90 miles south of Cheyenne
Powered by Froala Editor
FACILITIES & COLOCATION
42,000 SF of raised floor data center space
7,500 SF of private suites for office/BCDR space
Multi-tenant data center space with conference room, break room and, office space
POWER & REDUNDANCY
4 MW provisioned
5 MW on-site
Low cost power, PUE < 1.3
Multiple lit & dark providers
10 & 100 GB fiber available
Redundancy across four network carriers
100 GB network capacity
Low latency to the major data center hubs in U.S.