Cyxtera: DEN1 (Denver) Highlands Ranch Data Center Campus
Cyxtera DEN1 (Denver) Highlands Ranch Data Center Campus is located at 9180 Commerce Center Circle, Highlands Ranch, CO, USA. The data center is 98218 sqft. There is a total of 98218 sqft in raised floor space for colocation. It has access to 21.9 MW of power. We found 37 data center locations within 50 miles of this facility. Certifications for this location include HIPAA, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, SSAE-18, ISAE-3402, SSAE-16 Type 1, SOC 2 Type 2, SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 2 Type 1, SSAE-16 Type 2, SOC 1 Type 2.
The Highlands Ranch campus is located 30 min south of Denver and 40 minutes from Denver International Airport.
The campus is comprised of two Energy Star rated facilities. DEN1 pods are single-story buildings protected by multi-layer security, including a perimeter fence and surveillance cameras.
- 98,218 sq/ft raised floor space and access to 21.9 MW of utility power
- 2 campuses provide in-region site diversity ideal for deploying active / active highly available workloads
- Customer community of 220+ government departments, healthcare, financial services firms and other large enterprises
- Compliance with SSAE18, SOC-1, SOC-2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and NIST 800-53PE standards
- HIPAA aligned
- Connectivity to 8 unique network service providers and growing community of service providers
- Solution deployment options include individual Secure Cabinets and dedicated Secure Cages
- Free secure Wi-Fi
- Break room
- Food and beverage vending machines
- Crash carts and loaner tools
- Work kiosks
- Conference room
Utility Power 21.9 MW*
UPS Capacity 4.9 MW
UPS Configuration 2N dual corded customers
Generator Capacity 10.8 MW
Generator Configuration N+1
Fuel Capacity 16,000 Gal.
Cooling Configuration N+1
Cooling Capacity 6006 Tons