Cyxtera: DEN2 (Denver) Englewood Data Center Campus
Cyxtera DEN2 (Denver) Englewood Data Center Campus is located at 8534 Concord Center Drive, Englewood, CO, USA. The data center is 98218 sqft. There is a total of 98218 sqft in raised floor space for colocation. It has access to 7.2 MW of power. We found 43 data center locations within 50 miles of this facility. Certifications for this location include PCI-DSS, ISAE-3402, ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, SSAE-18.
DEN2 is located 20 minutes from Denver and 30 minutes from Denver International Airport. DEN2 is a single-story concrete building rated to withstand 105 mph winds.
- 98,218 sq/ft raised floor space and access to 21.9 MW of utility power
- 2 campuses provide in-region site diversity ideal for deploying active / active highly available workloads
- Customer community of 220+ government departments, healthcare, financial services firms and other large enterprises
- Compliance with SSAE18, SOC-1, SOC-2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and NIST 800-53PE standards
- HIPAA aligned
- Connectivity to 8 unique network service providers and growing community of service providers
- Solution deployment options include individual Secure Cabinets and dedicated Secure Cages
- Free secure Wi-Fi
- Break room
- Food and beverage vending machines
- Crash carts and loaner tools
- Work kiosks
- Conference room
Utility Power 7.2 MW
UPS Capacity 2.6 MW
UPS Configuration 2N
Generator Capacity 5.3 MW
Generator Configuration N+1
Fuel Capacity 16,000 Gal.
Cooling Configuration N+1
Cooling Capacity 1,500 Tons