Cyxtera: IAD1 Sterling Data Center Campus
Cyxtera IAD1 Sterling Data Center Campus is located at 45901 Nokes Boulevard, Sterling, VA, USA. The data center is 556457 sqft. There is a total of 556457 sqft in raised floor space for colocation. It has access to 47 MW of power. We found 163 data center locations within 50 miles of this facility. Certifications for this location include PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, SSAE-18, HIPAA, SSAE-16 Type 1, SOC 2 Type 2, SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 2 Type 1, SSAE-16 Type 2, FedRAMP, SOC 1 Type 2.
Sterling Data Center Campus IAD1
Located in Sterling, Virginia the IAD1 campus is composed of three single-story, purpose-built fiber-linked buildings in the heart of the Dulles data center corridor, just 7 miles from Dulles International Airport and 30 miles from Reagan National Airport.
The data centers are located outside the 100-year flood zone and its critical exterior perimeter walls, doors and windows are constructed of materials that provide UL Standard #752, Level III Ballistic Protection.
- 556,457 sq/ft and over 47 MW of power
- Local site diversity ideal for active-active workload deployments across multiple centers
- Access to the industry’s only on-demand colocation platform, CXD
- Customer community of 380 government departments, financial services firms and other large enterprises
- Compliance with SSAE18 SOC-1, SOC-2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and NIST 800-53PE standards
- HIPAA aligned
- Connectivity to 15 unique network service providers and an average of 8+ providers per data center supporting our nation’s capital.
- Solution deployment options include individual Secure Cabinets and dedicated Secure Cages
- Free secure Wi-Fi
- Break room
- Food and beverage vending machines
- Crash carts and loaner tools
- Work kiosks
- Conference room
Utility Power 7.5 MW
UPS Capacity 7.0 MW
UPS Configuration N+2
Generator Capacity 7.8 MW
Generator Configuration N+1
Fuel Capacity 12,000 Gal.
Cooling Configuration N+1
Cooling Capacity 1,470 Tons
Time Warner Cable