Evoque-Cyxtera: IAD1 Sterling Data Center Campus
About IAD1 Sterling Data Center Campus
Sterling Data Center Campus IAD1
Located in Sterling, Virginia the IAD1 campus is composed of three single-story, purpose-built fiber-linked buildings in the heart of the Dulles data center corridor, just 7 miles from Dulles International Airport and 30 miles from Reagan National Airport.
The data centers are located outside the 100-year flood zone and its critical exterior perimeter walls, doors and windows are constructed of materials that provide UL Standard #752, Level III Ballistic Protection.
- 556,457 sq/ft and over 47 MW of power
- Local site diversity ideal for active-active workload deployments across multiple centers
- Access to the industry’s only on-demand colocation platform, CXD
- Customer community of 380 government departments, financial services firms and other large enterprises
- Compliance with SSAE18 SOC-1, SOC-2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and NIST 800-53PE standards
- HIPAA aligned
- Connectivity to 15 unique network service providers and an average of 8+ providers per data center supporting our nation’s capital.
- Solution deployment options include individual Secure Cabinets and dedicated Secure Cages
- Free secure Wi-Fi
- Break room
- Food and beverage vending machines
- Crash carts and loaner tools
- Work kiosks
- Conference room
Utility Power 7.5 MW
UPS Capacity 7.0 MW
UPS Configuration N+2
Generator Capacity 7.8 MW
Generator Configuration N+1
Fuel Capacity 12,000 Gal.
Cooling Configuration N+1
Cooling Capacity 1,470 Tons
Time Warner Cable