Cyxtera: IAD2 Sterling Data Center Campus
Cyxtera IAD2 Sterling Data Center Campus is located at 22810 International Drive, Sterling, VA, USA. The data center is 556457 sqft. There is a total of 556457 sqft in raised floor space for colocation. It has access to 47 MW of power. We found 156 data center locations within 50 miles of this facility. Certifications for this location include SOC 1 Type 2, FedRAMP, SSAE-16 Type 2, SOC 2 Type 1, SOC 2, SOC 1, FISMA, SOC 2 Type 2, SSAE-16 Type 1, ISAE-3402, SSAE-18, NIST 800-53, HITECH, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001.
Sterling Data Center Campus IAD2
Located in Sterling, Virginia our IAD2 campus center is a single-story, purpose-built building on a fiber-linked campus in the heart of the Dulles Technology Corridor.
The data center is located just 4 miles from Dulles International Airport and 30 miles from Reagan National Airport. It is located outside the 100-year flood zone and is FISMA Moderate Capable.
- 556,457 sq/ft and over 47 MW of power
- Local site diversity ideal for active-active workload deployments across multiple centers
- Access to the industry’s only on-demand colocation platform, CXD
- Customer community of 380 government departments, financial services firms and other large enterprises
- Compliance with SSAE18 SOC-1, SOC-2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and NIST 800-53PE standards
- HIPAA aligned
- Connectivity to 15 unique network service providers and an average of 8+ providers per data center supporting our nation’s capital.
- Solution deployment options include individual Secure Cabinets and dedicated Secure Cages
- Free secure Wi-Fi
- Break room
- Food and beverage vending machines
- Crash carts and loaner tools
- Work kiosks
- Conference room
Utility Power 2.9 MW
UPS Capacity 3.2 MW
UPS Configuration N+1
Generator Capacity 3.2 MW
Generator Configuration N+1
Fuel Capacity 9,000 Gal.
Cooling Configuration N+1
Cooling Capacity 1,001 Tons