Cyxtera: IAD3 Sterling Data Center Campus
Cyxtera IAD3 Sterling Data Center Campus is located at 22860 International Drive, Sterling, VA, USA. The data center is 556457 sqft. There is a total of 556457 sqft in raised floor space for colocation. It has access to 47 MW of power. We found 223 data center locations within 50 miles of this facility. Certifications for this location include PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, SSAE-18, HIPAA, ISAE-3402, SSAE-16 Type 1, SOC 2 Type 2, FISMA, SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 2 Type 1, SSAE-16 Type 2, FedRAMP, SOC 1 Type 2.
Sterling Data Center Campus IAD3
Located in Sterling, Virginia, IAD3 is a single-story, purpose- built building in the heart of the Dulles Technology Corridor, just 4 miles from Dulles International Airport and 30 miles from Reagan National Airport.
The data center meets Federal ICD 705 hardening standards with dual roof, individual vaults with discrete infrastructure, bollards and gated fence surrounding the site.
- 556,457 sq/ft and over 47 MW of power
- Local site diversity ideal for active-active workload deployments across multiple centers
- Access to the industry’s only on-demand colocation platform, CXD
- Customer community of 380 government departments, financial services firms and other large enterprises
- Compliance with SSAE18 SOC-1, SOC-2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and NIST 800-53PE standards
- HIPAA aligned
- Connectivity to 15 unique network service providers and an average of 8+ providers per data center supporting our nation’s capital.
- Solution deployment options include individual Secure Cabinets and dedicated Secure Cages
- Free secure Wi-Fi
- Break room
- Food and beverage vending machines
- Crash carts and loaner tools
- Work kiosks
- Conference room
Utility Power 4.8 MW
UPS Capacity 3.6 MW
UPS Configuration N+1
Generator Capacity 4.8 MW
Generator Configuration N+1
Fuel Capacity 32,000 Tons
Cooling Configuration N+1
Cooling Capacity 1,000 Tons