Cyxtera: PHX1 Phoenix Data Center Campus
Cyxtera PHX1 Phoenix Data Center Campus is located at 615 North 48th Street, Phoenix, AZ, USA. The data center is 145000 sqft. There is a total of 145000 sqft in raised floor space for colocation. It has access to 41 MW of power. We found 48 data center locations within 50 miles of this facility. Certifications for this location include SOC 1 Type 2, SSAE-16 Type 2, SOC 2 Type 1, SOC 2, SOC 1, SOC 2 Type 2, SSAE-16 Type 1, ISAE-3402, SSAE-18, NIST 800-53, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, HIPAA.
Phoenix Data Center Campus PHX1
Located just 10 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and 15 minutes from downtown Phoenix, PHX1 is a data center within a data center.
Cyxtera operates a portion of the expansive Iron Mountain (formerly IO Data Centers) facility with shared access to the carrier meet-me room and to more than 20 network providers.
- 145,000 sq/ft raised floor space and access to 31.8MW of utility and 40.8MW of generator power.
- Phoenix is an ideal DR site for west coast operations, given its low risk for natural disaster and ease of access
- Growing customer community of nearly 100 leading financial services companies, XaaS providers, government agencies, and other large enterprises
- Compliance with SSAE18 SOC-1, SOC-2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and NIST 800-53PE standards
- HIPAA aligned
- State of Arizona Sales Tax Refund Program (SB 2009) qualified data centers (PHX1 and PHX2) for eligible customer deployments
- Connectivity to 23 unique network service providers and growing community of service providers
- Solution deployment options include individual Secure Cabinets and dedicated Secure Cages
- Free secure Wi-Fi
- Break room
- Food and beverage vending machines
- Work kiosks
- Conference room
Utility Power 27 MW*
UPS Capacity 11 MW*
UPS Configuration N+1
Generator Capacity 32.8 MW*
Generator Configuration 2N
Fuel Capacity 72,000 Gal.*
Cooling Configuration N+1
Cooling Capacity 10,000 Tons*
Cross River Fiber
Time Warner Cable
24x7 video surveillance, 90-day video storage, Gated security fence, Two-factor authentication required to access, Biometric scanners and badge readers, Entrance mantraps
Pre-Action system utilizes two detection methods; one ionized and one photo electric detector interlocked with the dry pipe sprinkler system