Cyxtera: SEA2 Tukwila Data Center Campus
Cyxtera SEA2 Tukwila Data Center Campus is located at 6101 South 180th Street, Tukwila, WA, USA. The data center is 112942 sqft. There is a total of 112942 sqft in raised floor space for colocation. It has access to 8 MW of power. We found 48 data center locations within 50 miles of this facility. Certifications for this location include PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, NIST 800-53, SSAE-18, ISAE-3402, SSAE-16 Type 1, SOC 2 Type 2, SOC 1, SOC 2, SSAE-16 Type 2, SOC 1 Type 2.
Tukwila Data Center Campus SEA2
SEA2 is just three miles from Sea-Tac International Airport and 25 minutes from downtown Seattle. In terms of power efficiency, this campus features a pod in the top 25% of US data centers.
This center has an Energy Star certification. Our staff is committed to operational excellence and we have a broad range of network providers to choose. Enterprises deploying their IT infrastructure here benefit from a reduced carbon footprint with ample bandwidth to support growing business backed by the Cyxtera 100% uptime SLA.
- 112,942 sq/ft raised floor space and access to 25.5MW of utility power and 32.25MW of generator power
- Energy Star Certified facilities ready to support critical workloads while minimizing environmental impacts
- Customer community of 125+ leading tech companies, XaaS providers, government agencies, and other large enterprises
- Compliance with SSAE18 SOC-1, SOC-2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and NIST 800-53PE standards
- HIPAA aligned
- Connectivity to 11 unique network service providers and growing community of service providers
- Solution deployment options include individual Secure Cabinets and dedicated Secure Cages
- Free secure Wi-Fi
- Break room
- Food and beverage vending machines
- Crash carts and loaner tools
- Work kiosks
- Conference room
Utility Power 8 MW
UPS Capacity 9.6 MW
UPS Configuration N+1
Generator Capacity 9 MW
Generator Configuration 2N
Fuel Capacity 27,500 Gal.
Cooling Configuration N+1
Cooling Capacity 1,950 Tons
24x7 video surveillance, 90-day video storage, Two-factor authentication required to access, Biometric scanners and badge readers, Entrance mantraps, Ballistic paneling in lobby, Bulletproof glass
VESDA provides early warning detection, Pre-action dry pipe sprinkler system