Cyxtera: SFO2 Santa Clara Data Center Campus
Cyxtera SFO2 Santa Clara Data Center Campus is located at 4650 Old Ironsides Drive, Santa Clara, CA, USA. The data center is 406738 sqft. There is a total of 406738 sqft in raised floor space for colocation. It has access to 58 MW of power. We found 107 data center locations within 50 miles of this facility. Certifications for this location include SOC 1 Type 2, SSAE-16 Type 2, SOC 2 Type 1, SOC 2, SOC 1, SOC 2 Type 2, SSAE-16 Type 1, ISAE-3402, SSAE-18, NIST 800-53, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001.
Santa Clara Data Center Campus SFO2
SFO campuses support leading technology companies with a combined offering of more than 170,000 square feet of raised floor space and access to eight carriers.
The campus includes two-story concrete buildings with seismic bracing to meet Seismic Zone IV compliance. The campus is less than 15 minutes from San Jose International Airport and just 9 miles from downtown San Jose.
- 406,738 sq/ft of raised floor space and access to 58 MW of utility power
- Data centers in Sunnyvale and Santa Clara provide in-region site diversity ideal for deploying active / active highly available workloads
- Access to the industry’s only on-demand colocation platform, CXD
- Customer community of 380 government departments, financial services firms and other large enterprises
- Compliance with SSAE18, SOC-1, SOC-2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and NIST 800-53PE standards
- HIPAA aligned
- Connectivity to 14 unique network service providers and growing community of service providers
- Colocation deployment options include individual Secure Cabinets and dedicated Secure Cages
- Free secure Wi-Fi
- Break room
- Food and beverage vending machines
- Crash carts and loaner tools
- Work kiosks
- Conference room
Utility Power 10 MW
UPS Capacity 6.0 MW
UPS Configuration N+1
Generator Capacity 14 MW
Generator Configuration N+1
Fuel Capacity 35,000 Gal.
Cooling Configuration N+1
Cooling Capacity 2,400 Tons
24x7 video surveillance, 90-day video storage, Two-factor authentication required to access, Biometric scanners and badge readers, Entrance mantraps, Ballistic paneling in lobby, Bulletproof glass
VESDA provides early warning detection, Pre-action dry pipe sprinkler system