Cyxtera: SFO4 Santa Clara Data Center Campus
Cyxtera SFO4 Santa Clara Data Center Campus is located at 1320 Kifer Rd, Sunnyvale, CA, USA. The data center is 406738 sqft. There is a total of 406738 sqft in raised floor space for colocation. It has access to 58 MW of power. We found 103 data center locations within 50 miles of this facility. Certifications for this location include HIPAA, PCI-DSS, ISAE-3402, SSAE-16 Type 1, SOC 2 Type 2, ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 2 Type 1, SSAE-16 Type 2, SOC 1 Type 2, NIST 800-53, SSAE-18.
Santa Clara Data Center Campus SFO4
The SFO4 Santa Clara data center includes a two- story concrete building with seismic bracing to meet Seismic Zone IV compliance and adjacent land for future expansion.
SFO4 is in the heart of Silicon Valley, ideal for colocation of test/dev and production workloads. Like all of our Silicon Valley data centers, leading public cloud on-ramps are less than 3 ms latency away. The data center is just minutes from San Jose International Airport and just 6 miles from downtown San Jose, for easy access locally or from out of town.
- 406,738 sq/ft of raised floor space and access to 58 MW of utility power
- Data centers in Sunnyvale and Santa Clara provide in-region site diversity ideal for deploying active / active highly available workloads
- Access to the industry’s only on-demand colocation platform, CXD
- Customer community of 380 government departments, financial services firms and other large enterprises
- Compliance with SSAE18, SOC-1, SOC-2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and NIST 800-53PE standards
- HIPAA aligned
- Connectivity to 14 unique network service providers and growing community of service providers
- Colocation deployment options include individual Secure Cabinets and dedicated Secure Cages
- Free secure Wi-Fi
- Break room
- Food and beverage vending machines
- Crash carts and loaner tools
- Work kiosks
- Conference room
Utility Power 9.0 MW
UPS Capacity 3.6 MW
UPS Configuration N + 1
Generator Capacity 8.0 MW at N
Generator Configuration N + 1
Fuel Capacity 20,000 Gal.
Cooling Configuration N + 1
Cooling Capacity 1,500 Tons at N
MCImetro Access Transmission Services
WaveDivision Holdings, LLC