Datalahti: Helsinki Data Center Finland
Datalahti Helsinki Data Center Finland is located at Elimäenkatu 25-27, Helsinki, Finland. The data center is 18957 sqft. There is a total of 9687 sqft in raised floor space for colocation. It has access to 0.8 MW of power. We found 11 data center locations within 50 miles of this facility. Certifications for this location include ISO 90001, ISO 27001.
The Data Center is a separate three-story building.
Address:25-27, Elimaenkatu, Suomi, Helsinki.
Building: concrete structure with brickwork casing.
Square: over 900 m2 of total space. There are two halls for collocation services with space over 450 m2 each. The halls are divided into sections for preventing unauthorized access to the equipment.
- The DC cooling system is provided by two water coolers with a total capacity of 400 kilowatts. Besides stationary air-conditioners connected to the water cooling network, the halls are equipped with the auxiliary cooling system, provided by four stationary conditioning systems.
- The Data Center uses the automatic split aspiration fire fighting system.
- For the higher safety level, the Data Center is equipped with video control, electronic systems for safety, and physical access control.
- Physical control consists of vandal-proof glasses, DAC, and site protection. It’s also possible to mount the customer’s equipment in a special enclosure to exclude unauthorized entrance.
- The electronic safety system consists of: CCTV, RMON 24/7/365, and auto identity access.
- Support engineers are on duty round the clock ready to assist at trouble-shooting.
The estimated power applied to a rack can reach 7kW each. The racks are supplied from 2 independent beams.
The Data Center is energized with no-break power supply from 2 independent infeeds with hot failover.
In case of simultaneous both infeeds blackout the main UPS is able to ensure safe operation of the Data Center equipment for three hours till the failover to the diesel generator and its power operation.
The remote control of electricity and electric meters are provided.
The Data Center can be classified as Tier III at TIA-942. The DC average down time is less than 1,5 hour annually (availability factor is 99,98%).
Datalahti DC is connected to the main European and American data centers:
- ММТS-9 (Moscow, 9, Butlerova street)
- Ukraine (Kiev, 9, Leontovicha street)
- Equinix (Frankfurt am Maine, 90, Kleistrasse)
- London, Telehouse North (Coriander Avenue, 14)
Datalahti is connected to the main European IXPs:
- DE-CIX (Frankfurt)
- AMS-IX (Amsterdam)
- LINX (London)
- MSK-IX (Moscow)
- SPB-IX (St. Petersburg)
- UA-IX (Kiev)