QTS' second data center in the broader Dallas-Ft. Worth-Irving market that serves Fortune 1000 enterprises as well as regional financial services, healthcare and technology companies. This connectivity-rich facility is carrier-neutral with 12 carriers and is situated adjacent to a number of other large Enterprise and technology companies.
- Purpose-built data center
- 53 acre campus
- 300,000 gross square feet
- 40,000 square feet of raised floor
- Dedicated 20,000 sq. ft. data halls
- 20 miles from QTS Dallas
- Dual interlock pre-action re detection system
- 2 separate 24.9kV feeds
- On-site redundant substation (50 MVA total with expansion to 200 MVA)
- Parallel redundant N+1 generators
- 96 hours of onsite fuel storage with multiple fuel contract
- 8MW of UPS power
- Block redundant static UPS design to N+1
- 2N redundant water-cooled chiller plant
- Ice-box thermal storage system
- Diverse entrances with 2 separate Meet-Me rooms
- Multiple providers
- Minimum building set back of 100ft. from property line
- Manned guard gate at entrance with vehicle barrier gates
- Staffed security desk 24x7x365
- Barrier armed turnstiles at single point of entry
- 3 factor authentication including badge and biometrics
- VESDA throughout facility
QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: QTS) is a leading provider of data center solutions across a diverse footprint spanning more than 6 million square feet of owned mega scale data center space throughout North America. Through its software-defined technology platform, QTS is able to deliver secure, compliant infrastructure solutions, robust connectivity and premium customer service to more than 1,100 leading Hyperscale technology companies, enterprises, and government entities.
FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS - our unique portfolio of core data center services and value added services coupled with financial flexibility allows QTS to structure complete solutions that meet both your technical and budget requirements.
SECURE FACILITIES - robust, redundant and protected facilities with highly trained personnel that adhere to strict security procedures guarantees security and reliability.
REAL-TIME VISIBILITY - The QTS Service Delivery Platform (SDP) gives you visibility, access, and control of critical metrics across your entire QTS hybrid IT deployment, both in real-time and on-demand.
EXPERT SUPPORT - QTS ITIL certified operations personnel and monitoring systems support all services and ensure maximum availability and uptime.
QTS Data Centers are designed and built with reliability, redundancy and resiliency in mind. We start with fully-redundant high-density power and cooling capacities, add fully integrated UPS systems, link site-wide security and fire protection systems, and enable comprehensive visibility through our customer portal to provide secure, dependable state-of-the-art data center infrastructure for our customers' web services.
All Quality Data Centers provide mission critical electrical, mechanical, and high capacity network systems. QTS's trained staff includes facility and electrical maintenance engineers, data center operations experts, network architects and security officers committed to providing on-site 24x7x365 support and operations for our facilities. This crucial design philosophy is built into our product to minimize service disruption and ensure the highest level of customer service available. It is this level of experience and proven track record that sets QTS apart from the rest of the industry.