The QTS Overland Park Kansas Data Center is not only the corporate headquarters of QTS, but was also the catalyst for our data center portfolio. The two-story building has 38,000 sq. ft. of enclosed space, which includes data center space, customer and QTS offices and common areas. QTS customers have access to Colocation Services in this facility featuring dual feed, single grid power from Kansas City Power & Light.
- 33,000 sq. ft. two-story building
- 2,500 sq. ft. of 18" raised floor
- Construction type: Hardened poured concrete structure & brick Hard rock, steel mesh intrusion proofing
- Power Dual feed, single grid power from Kansas City Power & Light
- Redundant 255 KVA UPS
- 1 500 KW Caterpillar diesel generator Prewired to support secondary drive-up generator
500 gallons of fuel on-site
- Redundant HVAC configuration (Liebert Units)
- Air temperature delivered under floor at 70º ± 6º with humidity at 50% ± 5%
- Leak detection under all raised floor
- Dual entrances into building
- In-house carrier and IP provider access
- Copper or fiber access to carrier bandwidth using cable management systems throughout the building
- External card key access
- Dual authentication to computer rooms
- Card key access in all internal areas
QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: QTS) is a leading provider of data center solutions across a diverse footprint spanning more than 6 million square feet of owned mega scale data center space throughout North America. Through its software-defined technology platform, QTS is able to deliver secure, compliant infrastructure solutions, robust connectivity and premium customer service to more than 1,100 leading Hyperscale technology companies, enterprises, and government entities.
FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS - our unique portfolio of core data center services and value added services coupled with financial flexibility allows QTS to structure complete solutions that meet both your technical and budget requirements.
SECURE FACILITIES - robust, redundant and protected facilities with highly trained personnel that adhere to strict security procedures guarantees security and reliability.
REAL-TIME VISIBILITY - The QTS Service Delivery Platform (SDP) gives you visibility, access, and control of critical metrics across your entire QTS hybrid IT deployment, both in real-time and on-demand.
EXPERT SUPPORT - QTS ITIL certified operations personnel and monitoring systems support all services and ensure maximum availability and uptime.
QTS Data Centers are designed and built with reliability, redundancy and resiliency in mind. We start with fully-redundant high-density power and cooling capacities, add fully integrated UPS systems, link site-wide security and fire protection systems, and enable comprehensive visibility through our customer portal to provide secure, dependable state-of-the-art data center infrastructure for our customers' web services.
All Quality Data Centers provide mission critical electrical, mechanical, and high capacity network systems. QTS's trained staff includes facility and electrical maintenance engineers, data center operations experts, network architects and security officers committed to providing on-site 24x7x365 support and operations for our facilities. This crucial design philosophy is built into our product to minimize service disruption and ensure the highest level of customer service available. It is this level of experience and proven track record that sets QTS apart from the rest of the industry.