With over 376,000 square feet of data center and office space in the north suburbs of Atlanta, the QTS Suwanee Data Center is home to some of the largest QTS customers. This site also provides infrastructure for our core data center services - Custom Data Center, Colocation and Cloud Services- as well as hosts our National Operations Service Center, providing 24x7x365 monitoring and support.
- 370,000 sq. ft. facility
- Over 185,000 sq. ft. of 48" raised floor
- Raised floor supports 6,000 lb four-point load
- Customer office and conference room space also available on-site
- Construction type: tilt-up concrete structure with reinforced steel
- Dual reinforced roof: 85 MPH wind rating
- The roof rating is 125mph
- Utility power is provided via four (4) independent redundant Georgia Power feeds
- 3 unique UPS systems deliver protection to the data center floor
- Critical (non-UPS) Power - Six (6) 2 MW Caterpillar generators backup critical systems such as chiller plant, data floor lighting and office space
- The six (6) 2 MW Cat generators also provide backup power to the six (6) Hitec UPS's
- Approximately 114,000 gallons of on-site diesel fuel that can provide three (3) days of power for the data center at full load
- All power cabling below floors is installed in either conduit or sealtight lexible conduit with approved connectors to all equipment
- N+1 Chiller plant Over 200-30 ton Lieberts provide air flow to raised floor space
- Redundant piping systems for chilled fluid
- Generator backup for cooling system is provided by 6 2.0MW generators and 6 2.8MW generators
- Diverse entrances into building including multiple central office redundancy
- QTS metroConnect offers additional connectivity
- Fiber connectivity to QTS Atlanta-Metro Data Center for business continuity
- Internal cabling, copper, coax or fiber access, to carrier bandwidth using cable management systems throughout the facility
- 8 ft. perimeter fencing
- Fixed and pan-tilt-zoom cameras covering property and entry points
- Card reader access at each access point
- Biometric and iris scan required to enter data hall through security vestibule
- Security guards on-site 24x7x365
QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: QTS) is a leading provider of data center solutions across a diverse footprint spanning more than 6 million square feet of owned mega scale data center space throughout North America. Through its software-defined technology platform, QTS is able to deliver secure, compliant infrastructure solutions, robust connectivity and premium customer service to more than 1,100 leading Hyperscale technology companies, enterprises, and government entities.
FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS - our unique portfolio of core data center services and value added services coupled with financial flexibility allows QTS to structure complete solutions that meet both your technical and budget requirements.
SECURE FACILITIES - robust, redundant and protected facilities with highly trained personnel that adhere to strict security procedures guarantees security and reliability.
REAL-TIME VISIBILITY - The QTS Service Delivery Platform (SDP) gives you visibility, access, and control of critical metrics across your entire QTS hybrid IT deployment, both in real-time and on-demand.
EXPERT SUPPORT - QTS ITIL certified operations personnel and monitoring systems support all services and ensure maximum availability and uptime.
QTS Data Centers are designed and built with reliability, redundancy and resiliency in mind. We start with fully-redundant high-density power and cooling capacities, add fully integrated UPS systems, link site-wide security and fire protection systems, and enable comprehensive visibility through our customer portal to provide secure, dependable state-of-the-art data center infrastructure for our customers' web services.
All Quality Data Centers provide mission critical electrical, mechanical, and high capacity network systems. QTS's trained staff includes facility and electrical maintenance engineers, data center operations experts, network architects and security officers committed to providing on-site 24x7x365 support and operations for our facilities. This crucial design philosophy is built into our product to minimize service disruption and ensure the highest level of customer service available. It is this level of experience and proven track record that sets QTS apart from the rest of the industry.