Enzu: HND1 Tokyo Data Center
Enzu HND1 Tokyo Data Center is located at Higashishinagawa, Shinagawa, Tokyo, Japan. The gross building size for this location has not been provided. The gross colocation space is not available for this data center. No power information has been offered for this location. We found 41 data center locations within 50 miles of this facility. Certifications for this location include LEED.
- Secured Cabinets & Private Cages
- Inter & Intra Building Cross Connects
- Global options for transport solutions
- Proven high-density environments up to 20kW/cab
- Tier 1-3 facilities
- LEED-certified facilities
- Qualified technical support teams
- State-of-the-art mission-critical controls and monitoring
- Enzu's TruCloud® Global Services Platform
- Key cards and biometric scanners
- Controlled data center access
- Camera surveillance and monitoring
- Perimeter and interior IP-DVR
- 24x7x365 remote security monitoring
Products & Services
- Single Processor
- Dual Processor
- Hardware Raid
- Private Cage
- Private Suite
- Metro Connect
- Dedicated IP Transit
- Internet Exchange Access
- Content Delivery
Enterprise solutions in 8 SAE16 Data centers on 3 continents increasing performance and accessibility to your customers.
Industry Leading SLA
Redundancy driven solutions allow us to provide the best sla’s in the business. 100% uptime on power, network and cooling with n+1 infrastructure.
With internet capacity that exceeds 200Gbps we provide more connections to more carriers to ensure the highest speeds and lowest latencies to every market.