DC BLOX is a Tier III, multi-tenant / colocation data center provider delivering the infrastructure and connectivity essential to power today’s digital business. We help companies to offload the cost and complexity of managing their own data centers and provide the connectivity needed to address an increasingly distributed IT infrastructure.
Companies in every industry come to DC BLOX when they:
- Have outgrown their existing data center space and would prefer to outsource to a 3rd party data center provider rather than spend the capital and resources to expand their own facilities.
- Want to ensure business continuity in the face of a natural or man-made disaster by placing redundant IT infrastructure in a geographically diverse data center (from their primary location).
- Need low latency, high-capacity, economical network connectivity to a variety of partners and locations and have limited network carrier options in their current facility.
- Their company’s data is growing rapidly, and they need a scalable object storage solution that is off-site, simple and secure to help save the cost and complexity of managing their growing storage infrastructure.
- Are executing a hybrid IT approach and need secure and reliable private network connectivity to a variety of public cloud and SaaS providers.
- Are colocated in a data center far from their business location and want the benefits of a local facility with premium service.
DC BLOX's tier III multi-tenant data centers are located across the Southeastern US. All data centers are SOC 2 Type II compliant and connected over our private, low-latency network.
Network and Connectivity
We offer Dedicated Internet Access , Ethernet Services across our private, low-latency network, and Cloud Ramp for private, high performance network connectivity to public cloud providers.
DC BLOX Cloud Storage is a large-scale object storage and data management platform which enables seamless access to data across private infrastructure, DC BLOX data centers, and the public cloud.