TurnKey Internet owns and operates its own private, SSAE-18 Certified, Tier IV featured, Albany New York Data Center located in New York’s Tech Valley region. By owning their data center, they have been able to design, build and maintain every aspect of its construction to provide an ideal hosted server environment. This allows them to provide their clients fast, secure and reliable performance at all times. TurnKey Internet's New York facility has these unique benefits:
* New York Capital Region's Premier Tier 4 featured Data Center & Colocation Facility
* 3N UPS Systems (A + B + C Power Feeds Available per Rack) by Emerson / Vertiv
* Multiple N+1 CRV Redundant Cooling Environments by Liebert / Vertiv
* Cold Containment Pod, Racks, Power Distribution by Emerson / Vertiv
* CCTV and Intrusion System Security - Client access custom cameras available
* Escorted / ID Verified Access with 24x7 on-site staff
* FM200 Fire Suppression System with custom Heat + Smoke multi-action design
* Multiple Power Utility Substations
* 3N Power Source to building for 100% Guaranteed Power Uptime SLA
* On-site Diesel Fuel for over 7 days continuous run time on Standby Generators
* 2N Redundant Dedicated Diesel Generator Systems
* On-Site Staffed 24 x 7 x 365
* SSAE-18 SOC 1 & SOC 2 Certified
* HIPAA Compliant
* Managed Remote Hands
* On-Site Cloud/Dedicated Hybrid Solutions
* 100% Green Energy - Hydro & Solar
* Green Facility - Energy Star Certified
* SolarWinds, ManageEngine & Emerson / Vertiv Monitoring Systems
* On-Net with Multiple Tier 1 and Tier 2 IP Transit Providers
* Carrier Neutral - free cross connects included with colocation
* Multiple ISP, CLEC, SONET and Metro Ethernet Transport Providers Available
* Multiple Diverse Fiber Routes, Carriers, and Multiple Meet-Me locations in Building
* Site Replication Available (NY to California)
* 100% Network Uptime Guarantee
* 100% Power Delivery and Uptime SLA
They’ve also been able to leverage state-of-the-art green technologies, making their data center among the most energy-efficient world-wide. While leveraging the most robust clean energy systems available today, they still maintain the highest level of data center reliability and performance.
TurnKey has committed to do its part to protect the environment by focusing on improved energy performance and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
TurnKey Internet's New York Green Data Center is the choice of clients in over 150 countries who turn to them as both an economical and ecological answer to their IT needs, and their environmentally conscious approach assures low-impact, low-energy answers to them. The facility is the leading Datacenter in New York's Capital Region serving Albany, Amsterdam, Cohoes, Colonie, Delmar, Glens Falls, Guilderland, Johnstown, Knox, Latham, Loudonville, Menands, Saratoga Springs, Schenectady and a short drive from East Coast locations such as Boston, Burlington, Newark, New York City, Rochester, Scranton, and Syracuse.
About TurnKey Internet
Founded in 1999, TurnKey Internet, Inc. is a full-service Cloud Hosting Solutions provider with Data Centers in New York and California specializing in Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) to clients in more than 150 countries. Services offered in both East Coast and West Coast, USA - include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Dedicated & Bare Metal Servers, Backup & Disaster Recovery, Online Storage, Web Hosting, Managed Hosting, Hybrid Solutions and Enterprise Colocation. Headquartered in New York's Tech Valley Region, TurnKey Internet's Flagship company owned Datacenter is SSAE 18 SOC 1 & SOC 2 certified, as well as HIPAA compliant. The facility is powered exclusively by on-site Solar and Hydroelectric sources to provide a 100% renewable energy footprint and is the 39th ENERGY STAR® Certified Data Center in the United States.