With 990,000 square feet in total enclosed space, QTS Atlanta Metro Data Center is the second largest data center in the world. This massive facility features its own on-site Georgia Power substation and direct fiber access to a wide variety of carrier alternatives. The site is currently in the third phase of a multi-year expansion that will more than double its original 200,000 square feet of raised floor space. Atlanta Metro offers significant growth opportunities for clients across all QTS product lines, including Custom Data Center, Colocation, and Cloud Services.
- 970,000 sq. ft. total enclosed space
- 531,000 sq. ft. data center footprint
- 453,000 sq. ft. of 48" raised floor
- Customer office and conference space also on-site
- Construction type: column and beam structure with masonry infill
- Dual reinforced roof: 85 MPH wind rating
- Diverse entrances into building including multiple central office redundancy
- QTS Metro Connect Service offers additional connectivity to providers in 56 Marietta (Carrier Hotel)
- Fiber connectivity to QTS Suwanee Data Center for business continuity
- Internal cabling, copper, coax or fiber access, to carrier
- A total of 120MVA of utility power is delivered to facility by Georgia Power
- Electrical redundancy is achieved via two (2) feeds from separate substations that power three (3) on-site 40MVA transformers
- 46 generators support nineteen 23 independent UPS systems
- All power cabling below floors is installed in either conduit or seal tight flexible conduit with approved connectors to all equipment
- N+1 configuration for chiller, pumps and cooling towers
- Over 600 CRAH units (30-ton and 70-ton), provide air flow to raised floor space
- Security fence surrounds perimeter of property
- Single Point of entrance
- Data center floor and secured areas require card key
- 2-factor biometric authentication (finger print and iris scan)
- Security guards on-site 24x7x365
- Active patrol both inside and outside facility
- Closed circuit video cameras cover the interior and exterior of the building
QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: QTS) is a leading provider of data center solutions across a diverse footprint spanning more than 6 million square feet of owned mega scale data center space throughout North America. Through its software-defined technology platform, QTS is able to deliver secure, compliant infrastructure solutions, robust connectivity and premium customer service to more than 1,100 leading Hyperscale technology companies, enterprises, and government entities.
FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS - our unique portfolio of core data center services and value added services coupled with financial flexibility allows QTS to structure complete solutions that meet both your technical and budget requirements.
SECURE FACILITIES - robust, redundant and protected facilities with highly trained personnel that adhere to strict security procedures guarantees security and reliability.
REAL-TIME VISIBILITY - The QTS Service Delivery Platform (SDP) gives you visibility, access, and control of critical metrics across your entire QTS hybrid IT deployment, both in real-time and on-demand.
EXPERT SUPPORT - QTS ITIL certified operations personnel and monitoring systems support all services and ensure maximum availability and uptime.
QTS Data Centers are designed and built with reliability, redundancy and resiliency in mind. We start with fully-redundant high-density power and cooling capacities, add fully integrated UPS systems, link site-wide security and fire protection systems, and enable comprehensive visibility through our customer portal to provide secure, dependable state-of-the-art data center infrastructure for our customers' web services.
All QTS Data Centers provide mission critical electrical, mechanical, and high capacity network systems. QTS's trained staff includes facility and electrical maintenance engineers, data center operations experts, network architects and security officers committed to providing on-site 24x7x365 support and operations for our facilities. This crucial design philosophy is built into our product to minimize service disruption and ensure the highest level of customer service available. It is this level of experience and proven track record that sets QTS apart from the rest of the industry.
There are no brochures available for this location.
Currently there are no data center locations nearby.