Due to the unique challenges of the Miami climate, hurricane resistance was of primary importance when QTS built the Miami Data Center. With 37,000 square feet of enclosed space, this Category 5 rated fortress is designed to avoid flood damage and carries a wind rating of 185 MPH. State-of-the-art infrastructure and power connections make the QTS Miami Data Center an attractive option for Custom Data Center, Colocation and Cloud Services. With ready access to hundreds of carriers, QTS Miami offers customers with South American or Caribbean networking needs a secure home for their IT infrastructure that easily connects to their desired users.
- 30,000 sq. ft. of total enclosed space
- 20,000 sq. ft. of 36" raised floor
- Construction type: precast concrete structure with reinforced steel double-tee roof is 24" deep with a 2 1/2" concrete topping building has 15' clear height from top of raised floor to bottom of precast concrete double tee stems 185 MPH wind rating
- Located in a low risk flood area, Flood Zone X (unshaded) 10 Feet above the 500-year floodplain
- Utility power is provided via dual FP&L feeds to two (2) independent 2000KVA electrical transformers
- Three (3) 2MW diesel generators feed parallel redundant UPS systems
- The facility has a total of seven (7) UPS Units Three (3) 450KW Liebert UPS modules in an N+1 configuration, another three (3) 450KW Liebert UPS modules in an N+1 configuration and one (1) standalone 800KW Three Phase UPS backup unit used during maintenance windows
- On-site diesel fuel will enable the facility to run at full capacity for one week
- All power cabling below floors is installed in either conduit or sealtight flexible conduit with approved connectors to all equipment
- 60,000 gallons of diesel - site can last 25 days without utility power
- Carrier-neutral facility providing access to multiple providers for local, fiber and Internet connectivity
- Diverse entrances and local central office redundancy
- QTS Metro Connect Service to NAP of the Americas® (Carrier Hotel)
- Internal cabling, copper, coax or fiber access, to carrier bandwidth using cable management systems throughout the facility
- All building entrances require card key access data center floor and secured areas require card key and two-factor biometric authentication (finger print and iris scan) with a "man-trap" entrance
- CCTV monitoring, single site entrance with security office and secure check-in property surrounded entirely by a seven (7) foot high fence
- Guards on-site 24x7x365 active patrols both inside and outside the facility
- Cameras cover inside and exterior of building, property perimeter, all entrances, alternate workspace and data center floor roof of building is monitored with CCTV and motion detectors
QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: QTS) is a leading provider of data center solutions across a diverse footprint spanning more than 6 million square feet of owned mega scale data center space throughout North America. Through its software-defined technology platform, QTS is able to deliver secure, compliant infrastructure solutions, robust connectivity and premium customer service to more than 1,100 leading Hyperscale technology companies, enterprises, and government entities.
FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS - our unique portfolio of core data center services and value added services coupled with financial flexibility allows QTS to structure complete solutions that meet both your technical and budget requirements.
SECURE FACILITIES - robust, redundant and protected facilities with highly trained personnel that adhere to strict security procedures guarantees security and reliability.
REAL-TIME VISIBILITY - The QTS Service Delivery Platform (SDP) gives you visibility, access, and control of critical metrics across your entire QTS hybrid IT deployment, both in real-time and on-demand.
EXPERT SUPPORT - QTS ITIL certified operations personnel and monitoring systems support all services and ensure maximum availability and uptime.
QTS Data Centers are designed and built with reliability, redundancy and resiliency in mind. We start with fully-redundant high-density power and cooling capacities, add fully integrated UPS systems, link site-wide security and fire protection systems, and enable comprehensive visibility through our customer portal to provide secure, dependable state-of-the-art data center infrastructure for our customers' web services.
All Quality Data Centers provide mission critical electrical, mechanical, and high capacity network systems. QTS's trained staff includes facility and electrical maintenance engineers, data center operations experts, network architects and security officers committed to providing on-site 24x7x365 support and operations for our facilities. This crucial design philosophy is built into our product to minimize service disruption and ensure the highest level of customer service available. It is this level of experience and proven track record that sets QTS apart from the rest of the industry.
Currently there are no data center locations nearby.