Complete with views overlooking the Hudson River, QTS's Jersey City Data Center provides state-of-the-art data center space in the heart of the financial capital of the world. Located six miles from Manhattan, this site provides a crucial presence in the tri-state area where data center space is highly coveted, given the proximity requirements and strong demand from the financial services market.
- 115,000 sq. ft. facility
- 51,000 sq. ft. data center footprint
- 31,500 sq. ft. of 18" raised floor
- Construction type: 19-story concrete structure with reinforced steel
- Power to facility is provided via dual PSE&G feeds originating from 2 separate substations
- UPS in an N+1 configuration
- 6,900 gallons of on-site diesel fuel with refueling contracts
- N+1 dry cooling plant Redundant piping systems for Glycol
- Generator backup for cooling system provided by 2 1.25 MW generators
- Leak detection under all raised floor Drains are utilized to remove any water from under floor
- Carrier-neutral facility providing access to multiple providers for local, fiber and Internet connectivity
- QTS metroConnect offers additional connectivity to providers in 111 18th Ave (Carrier Hotel)
- Diverse entrances into building SONET and fiber access with three points of entry
- Internal cabling, copper, coax or fiber access, to carrier bandwidth using cable management systems throughout the facility
- All building entrances require card key access data center floor and secured areas require card key and biometric authentication dedicated elevators to the QTS space
- Closed circuit video cameras cover QTS entrances, alternate workspace and data center floor
- Security guards on-site 24x7x365
QTS Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: QTS) is a leading provider of data center solutions across a diverse footprint spanning more than 6 million square feet of owned mega scale data center space throughout North America. Through its software-defined technology platform, QTS is able to deliver secure, compliant infrastructure solutions, robust connectivity and premium customer service to more than 1,100 leading Hyperscale technology companies, enterprises, and government entities.
FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS - our unique portfolio of core data center services and value added services coupled with financial flexibility allows QTS to structure complete solutions that meet both your technical and budget requirements.
SECURE FACILITIES - robust, redundant and protected facilities with highly trained personnel that adhere to strict security procedures guarantees security and reliability.
REAL-TIME VISIBILITY - The QTS Service Delivery Platform (SDP) gives you visibility, access, and control of critical metrics across your entire QTS hybrid IT deployment, both in real-time and on-demand.
EXPERT SUPPORT - QTS ITIL certified operations personnel and monitoring systems support all services and ensure maximum availability and uptime.
QTS Data Centers are designed and built with reliability, redundancy and resiliency in mind. We start with fully-redundant high-density power and cooling capacities, add fully integrated UPS systems, link site-wide security and fire protection systems, and enable comprehensive visibility through our customer portal to provide secure, dependable state-of-the-art data center infrastructure for our customers' web services.
All Quality Data Centers provide mission critical electrical, mechanical, and high capacity network systems. QTS's trained staff includes facility and electrical maintenance engineers, data center operations experts, network architects and security officers committed to providing on-site 24x7x365 support and operations for our facilities. This crucial design philosophy is built into our product to minimize service disruption and ensure the highest level of customer service available. It is this level of experience and proven track record that sets QTS apart from the rest of the industry.
Currently there are no data center locations nearby.