H5 Data Centers: Cleveland Data Center
About Cleveland Data Center
H5 Data Centers' Cleveland is a Tier III Enterprise Data Center with Carrier-Hotel Level Interconnection Opportunities
H5 Data Centers' Cleveland data center is a state-of-the-art, 351,000 SF Tier III facility designed to provide high availability, industry-leading energy efficiency and physical security to its leading enterprise customers and the booming local Cleveland healthcare and biotechnology sectors. Further, the data center hosts several long haul fiber nodes for such communications providers as CenturyLink, XO Communications [now Verizon], Windstream and Zayo.
Conveniently located in downtown Cleveland, H5 Data Center's highly redundant Cleveland data center is in close proximity to the Central Business District (CBD) and interstate highways for easy access by local and out-of-market data center personnel. In fact, 60% of the US population is estimated to live within 600 miles of the data center.
Centrally positioned between the Midwest and East Coast, the power grid serving Cleveland is not only one of the country's most reliable, but it's also one of the country's most affordable. The average annual cost per kWh is less than $0.06. The Cleveland data center is also one of two data centers in Ohio that is currently eligible for 100% sales and use tax abatement. The combination of the sales & use tax abatement and affordable power pricing make the Cleveland data center one of the most affordable locations in the US.
Unique aspects of the Cleveland data center include:
- 351,000 SF data center campus
- Private data center suites
- 24x7 on-site engineering and security teams
- Available office, staging, storage and conference room space
- Ample, on-site parking
- Covered loading dock bays to accommodate 18-wheel truck deliveries
- Scalable downtown Cleveland location
The Illuminating Company (a FirstEnergy Company) provides the Cleveland data center with more than 10 MWs of redundant, reliable and affordable power (average annual costs per kWh of less than $0.06) from diverse substations. All systems are meticulously maintained by H5 Data Centers' 24x7 on-site Cleveland engineering team.
H5 Data Centers innovative electrical and mechanical architecture achieve up to 40% better energy efficiency than other data centers. The Cleveland data center was recently constructed with leading engineers and state-of-the-art equipment to ensure optimal energy utilization and reduced waste.
Electrical and mechanical highlights include:
- Diverse utility feeds from The Illuminating Company's power grid
- Concurrently maintainable, Tier III data center design
- 2N UPS distribution
- 2N emergency generator farm designed for 48-hour runtime
- 2N chilled water system with economization
- Cabinet densities of more than 20 KWs per rack
- Customer monitoring of power usage
- Less than $0.06/kwh avg. annual power pricing from The Illuminating Company
The Cleveland data center is a highly secure site to ensure regulatory compliance of its Fortune 500 customer and government tenant base. The Cleveland data center features 24x7 security staffing, biometric and keycard access systems, and digital security cameras. H5 Data Centers security personnel are directly hired to promote personnel continuity, enforce strict training policies and maintain the highest level of standards.
The data center offers the following security benefits:
- Biometric and key card access controls
- On-site digital cameras monitored 24x7
- Dry-pipe pre-action and VESDA fire suppression system
- Annual Type 2 SOC 1 audits
- Annual ISO 27001 certification (pending)
- Certified tier III data center design and operation (TIA 942)
- Easy PCI compliance
H5 Data Centers' Cleveland data center offers carrier-neutral colocation services, providing customers with access to a variety of different regional, national and international telecommunications carriers and fiber providers. Easily interconnect with your desired services provider via the H5 Data Centers' managed Meet-Me Room (MMR). With its carrier partners, H5 Data Centers serves a growing community of enterprises, content delivery networks (CDNs) and cloud service providers seeking to improve their mission critical operations.
Cleveland offers low latency to major population zones, including Ashburn/DC, Chicago, Detroit, New York, Philadelphia and Toronto.
Highlights of H5 Data Centers' Cleveland network-neutral data center include:
- Cleveland's carrier hotel
- Long haul access to each of CenturyLink, XO Communications [now Verizon], Windstream and Zayo
- Access to the region's top metro fiber and communications providers
- Over 10 metro networks to choose from
- Diverse fiber points of entry
- Cross connections available within 2 business days of order
A-LocationZ-LocationEst. Latency (rt)1525 Rockwell Ave, Cleveland, OHAshburn12.391525 Rockwell Ave, Cleveland, OHChicago10.051525 Rockwell Ave, Cleveland, OHCincinatti7.941525 Rockwell Ave, Cleveland, OHDetroit3.641525 Rockwell Ave, Cleveland, OHIndianapolis10.491525 Rockwell Ave, Cleveland, OHNew York12.831525 Rockwell Ave, Cleveland, OHPhiladelphia9.85
H5 Data Centers' Cleveland data centers is one of two data centers projects currently in the State of Ohio that are eligible for 100% sales & use tax abatement. Not only does this agreement apply to deployments today, but qualifying customers can be eligible for 100% sales & use tax abatement for more than a decade.
Cleveland is one of the safest locations to site a data centers in the United States, as it is very unlikely to be affected by tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, or flooding. In addition to being a safe location, the Cleveland data centers is also proximate to most of the country from a latency perspective as 60% of the US population is within 600 miles of the data center.
H5 Data Center regularly audits itself as part of SSAE SOC 1 Type II certifications, and corporate-wide ISO 27001 compliance. Annual ISO 27001 certification (pending). The size of the Cleveland data center allows for tremendous scale. H5 Data Centers operates a 24x7 operations and engineering team on-site to monitor electrical & mechanical systems, perform remote hands and complete customer build-outs to the highest quality standards.
H5 Data Centers' Cleveland data center product offering includes:
- 100% sales & use tax abatement on data center equipments
- Turn-key wholesale data center space
- Private data center suites
- Private cages
- Powered shell build-outs
- Office and storage space
- 24x7remote hands services
- 100% uptime guarantee