H5 Data Centers: Phoenix Data Center
About Phoenix Data Center
H5 Data Centers' Phoenix Data Center is Ideal for Companies Seeking Private, Secure Data Center Suites
H5 Data Centers' Phoenix data center is a purpose-built, state-of-the-art Tier III facility designed to provide industry-leading energy efficiency and privacy. The data center is located in the Arizona Technology Corridor and can total up to 180,000 square feet and 20 MWs. Now with nearly 40 customers, the Phoenix data center can accommodate the mission critical needs of leading technology and Fortune 500 companies.
The Phoenix data center is designed to enable scalable and modular growth of IT requirements. Easily deploy cabinets and IT architecture in a consistent, repeatable fashion at H5 Data Centers' Phoenix data center. Since being built from the ground-up, the Phoenix data center boasts a 100% uptime track record.
Conveniently located in Chandler's high-tech corridor, H5 Data Centers' Phoenix data center is in close proximity to the Phoenix International Airport and interstate highways.
Unique aspects of the Phoenix data center include:
- 180,000 SF data center campus
- Private data center suites with dedicated mechanical fire suppression systems
- 24x7 on-site engineering and security team
- Available office, staging, storage and conference room space
- Ample, on-site parking
- Arizona Technology Corridor location
SRP provides the Phoenix data center with up to 30 MWs of reliable and affordable power (average annual costs per kWh of less than $0.07) from diverse substations. All systems are meticulously maintained by our 24x7 on-site Phoenix engineering team.
H5 Data Centers' innovative electrical and mechanical architecture achieve up to 40% better energy efficiency than other data centers. The Phoenix data center offers a leading Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) of less than 1.35 and doesn't use water, ensuring optimal energy utilization and reduced waste.
Electrical and mechanical highlights include:
- Diverse utility feeds from SRPs high capacity, modern power grid
- Concurrently maintainable, Tier III data center design
- N+1 UPS distribution
- N+1 emergency generator farm
- Dedicated N+1 mechanical systems
- Isolated hot and cold row data center design
- Waterless mechanical system design
- Ability for customer customization of temperature and humidity controls, including 100% outside air capability
- Cabinet densities of more than 20 KWs per rack
- Customer monitoring of power usage
- Industry-leading PUE
- Less than $0.07/kwh avg. annual power pricing from SRP
The Phoenix data center is highly secure, featuring a 22-foot wall surrounding the facility to ensure maximum security. To compliment the perimeter wall, the Phoenix data center also includes 24x7 security staffing, mantraps with anti-tailgating technology, biometric and keycard access systems, and digital security cameras. Each data center suite is constructed of steel and concrete and features a digital camera at each opening.
The data center offers the following security benefits:
- Biometric and key card access controls
- 22-foot wall surrounding the data center
- 20+ on-site cameras monitored 24x7
- Dedicated fire suppression system
- Early smoke detection system
- Annual Type 2 SOC 1 audits
- Annual ISO 27001 certification
- Easy PCI compliance
H5 Data Centers' Phoenix data center offers carrier-neutral data center services, providing customers with access to a variety of different regional, national and international telecommunications carriers and fiber providers. With its carrier partners, H5 serves a growing community of enterprises, content delivery networks (CDNs) and cloud service providers seeking to improve their mission critical operations.
Highlights of H5 Data Centers' Phoenix network-neutral data center include:
- Access to the regions top metro fiber and communications providers
- Diverse fiber points of entry
- Cross connections available within 2 business days of order
Phoenix is one of the top disaster recovery locations in the United States, as it is very unlikely to be affected by tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, or flooding. For decades, Phoenix has been a destination for national enterprises looking for a safe and secure site to locate a data center.
H5 Data Centers conducts annual Type 2 SOC 1 audits and ISO 27001 certification.
For larger customers, H5 Data Centers offers the ability to qualify for Arizonas progressive sales & use tax abatement program. If a customer has a requirement that ultimately is equal or greater to 500 KWs, then it may be eligible to receive 100% Arizona-state sales & use taxes. This program is indicative of Arizona and Chandlers attractive business-friendly attitude.
H5 Data Centers' Phoenix data center product offering includes:
- Turn-key wholesale data center space
- Private data center suites
- Private cages and cabinets
- Powered shell build-outs
- Office and storage space
- 24x7 remote hands services
- 100% uptime guarantee