Cyxtera: CBR10 Bruce, Australian Capital Territory Data Center
Cyxtera CBR10 Bruce, Australian Capital Territory Data Center is located at 19 Battye Street, Bruce Australian Capital Territory 2617, Australia. The data center is 18710 sqft. There is a total of 18710 sqft in raised floor space for colocation. It has access to 67.5 MW of power. We found 2 data center locations within 50 miles of this facility. Certifications for this location include ISO 27001, ISO 90001.
CBR10 Data Center
CBR10 is strategically located in Bruce, 6km from Canberra’s CBD, with excellent access to major public and telecommunications infrastructure. Originally created as the primary data centre for the Australian Taxation Office, it was built to the highest levels of security for the Australian Government in 1994. Since then, CBR10 has undergone an extensive transformation to provide enterprise-class data centre services and to comply with UTI Tier III requirements.
19 Battye Street, Bruce, Australian Capital Territory, 2617
Facility operated by NEXTDC
- 18,710 sqm raised floor space and access to 67.5 MW of utility power
- Compliance with ISO 9000 and ISO 27001 standards
- Uptime Institute Tier III certified facilities
- Carrier neutral data centers with a choice of domestic and international network service providers
- Free secure Wi-Fi
- Break room
- Food and beverage vending machines
- Crash carts and loaner tools
- Work kiosks
- Conference room