Cyxtera: EWR1 Jersey City Data Center Campus
Cyxtera EWR1 Jersey City Data Center Campus is located at 34 Exchange Place, Jersey City, NJ, USA. The data center is 802397 sqft. There is a total of 802397 sqft in raised floor space for colocation. It has access to 26.4 MW of power. We found 124 data center locations within 50 miles of this facility. Certifications for this location include PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, NIST 800-53, ISAE-3402, SSAE-16 Type 1, SOC 2 Type 2, SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 2 Type 1, SSAE-16 Type 2, SOC 1 Type 2, SSAE-18.
Jersey City Data Center Campus EWR1
Located in Jersey City, the EWR1 data center is housed in a 10-story building across the Hudson River from the New York Financial District.
The location is just 7 miles from Midtown Manhattan, 6 miles from the New York Financial District, 11 miles from Newark International Airport, 20 miles from JFK International Airport and 15 miles from LaGuardia International Airport. Critical exterior perimeter walls, doors and windows are constructed of materials that provide UL Standard #752, Level III Ballistic Protection.
- 802,397 sq/ft of space and over 54 MW of power
- Connectivity to all key US financial markets <200 microseconds (one way latency)
- Access to the industry’s only on-demand colocation platform, CXD
- Customer community of 300 financial services firms, media companies, and other large enterprises - including 1 of the top 3 major US equities exchanges’ matching engines
- Compliance with SSAE18 SOC-1, SOC-2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and NIST 800-53PE standards
- HIPAA aligned
- Connectivity to 32 unique network service providers and an average of 11 providers per NYC / NJ data center
- Colocation deployment options include individual Secure Cabinets and dedicated Secure Cages
- Free secure Wi-Fi
- Break room
- Food and beverage vending machines
- Crash carts and loaner tools
- Work kiosks
- Conference room
Utility Power 26.4 MW
UPS Capacity 3.6 MW
UPS Configuration N+2 with catcher
Generator Capacity 3.6 MW
Generator Configuration N+1 with catcher
Fuel Capacity 7,500 Gal.
Cooling Configuration N+1
Cooling Capacity 756 Tons
24x7 video Surveillance, 90-day video storage, Two-factor authentication required to access, Biometric scanners and badge readers, Entrance mantraps, Ballistic paneling in lobby, Bulletproof glass
VESDA provides early warning detection, FM200