Cyxtera: HND1 Tokyo Data Center
Cyxtera HND1 Tokyo Data Center is located at Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda City, Tokyo, Japan. The data center is 2800 sqft. There is a total of 2800 sqft in raised floor space for colocation. It has access to 2 MW of power. We found 56 data center locations within 50 miles of this facility. Certifications for this location include PCI-DSS, ISAE-3402, ISO 27001, SSAE-18, HIPAA, SSAE-16 Type 1, SOC 2 Type 2, SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 2 Type 1, SSAE-16 Type 2, SOC 1 Type 2.
Tokyo Data Center HND1
Located in the Otemachi business district, HND1 is 65 km from Narita Airport and 10 km from Haneda International Airport.
The facility can provide access to low-latency metro fiber rings linking financial exchanges, key carrier hotels and interconnection facilities.
- Over 970 sqm of raised floor with access to 2.0 MW of utility power
- High availability deployment options include individual Secure Cabinets and dedicated Secure Cages backed by 100% power uptime SLA
- Connectivity to 7 network service providers via carrier neutral interconnection area
- Compliance with SSAE18 SOC-1, SOC-2, ISO 27001, and PCI DSS standards
- Free secure Wi-Fi
- Break room
- Food and beverage vending machines
- Crash carts and loaner tools
- Work kiosks
- Conference room
Utility Power 2 MW
UPS Capacity 500 kW
UPS Configuration N+1
Generator Capacity 2 MW
Generator Configuration N
Fuel Capacity 21,000 Gal.
Cooling Configuration N+2
Cooling Capacity 181 Tons
NTTGin IP Network