Cyxtera: LAX2 Burbank Data Center Campus
Cyxtera LAX2 Burbank Data Center Campus is located at 3015 Winona Avenue, Burbank, CA, USA. The data center is 206402 sqft. There is a total of 206402 sqft in raised floor space for colocation. It has access to 34 MW of power. We found 84 data center locations within 50 miles of this facility. Certifications for this location include SOC 1 Type 2, SSAE-16 Type 2, SOC 2 Type 1, SOC 3, SOC 2, SOC 1, SOC 2 Type 2, SSAE-16 Type 1, ISAE-3402, SSAE-18, NIST 800-53, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001.
Located in the media and entertainment capital of the world, our two-story Burbank facility is located near Bob Hope Airport, just 11 minutes from Burbank and 25 minutes from central Los Angeles.
In addition to data center colocation, we can provide dedicated office, staging space, shipping, meeting and break room space to fully support your IT organization needs. The data center ecosystem available via cross connects provides access to network and services providers, public cloud, private cloud and managed service providers. The facility is protected by multi-layer security, including exterior and floor level biometric measures, making infrastructure housed there as secure as it is agile.
- Three buildings totaling 206,402 sq/ft raised floor space and access to 34MW of utility and 38.5MW of generator power
- 3 facilities from Burbank to Irvine provide in-region site diversity ideal for deploying active/active highly available workloads
- Customer community of 250+ media companies, XaaS providers, content providers and other large enterprises
- Compliance with SSAE18 SOC-1, SOC-2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and NIST standards
- HIPAA aligned
- Connectivity to 12 unique network service providers and growing community of service providers
- Solution deployment options include individual Secure Cabinets and dedicated Secure Cages
- Native connection into AWS and Google Cloud Interconnect through Metro Connect
- Free secure Wi-Fi
- Break room
- Food and beverage vending machines
- Crash carts and loaner tools
- Work kiosks
- Conference room
Utility Power 4.0 MW
UPS Capacity 4.0 MW
UPS Configuration N+1
Generator Capacity 6.25 MW
Generator Configuration N+1
Fuel Capacity 10,000 Gal.
Cooling Configuration N+1
City of Burbank
24x7 video surveillance, 90-day video storage, Two-factor authentication required to access, Biometric scanners and badge readers, Entrance mantraps, Ballistic paneling in lobby, Bulletproof glass
VESDA provides early warning detection, Pre-action dry pipe sprinkler system