Cyxtera: PHX2 Tempe Data Center Campus
Cyxtera PHX2 Tempe Data Center Campus is located at 2055 E Technology Cir, Tempe, AZ 85284, USA. The data center is 145000 sqft. There is a total of 145000 sqft in raised floor space for colocation. It has access to 41 MW of power. We found 51 data center locations within 50 miles of this facility. Certifications for this location include PCI-DSS, ISAE-3402, ISO 27001, SOC 2, NIST 800-53, SSAE-18, HIPAA, SSAE-16 Type 1, SOC 2 Type 2, SOC 1, SOC 2 Type 1, SSAE-16 Type 2, SOC 1 Type 2.
Tempe Data Center Campus PHX2
Located on the State of Arizona’s Research Park, less than 20 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport and downtown Phoenix. PHX2 is one of Cyxtera’s newest facilities. PHX2 is a short 12-mile drive from our PHX1 facility.
- 145,000 sq/ft raised floor space and access to 31.8MW of utility and 40.8MW of generator power.
- Phoenix is an ideal DR site for west coast operations, given its low risk for natural disaster and ease of access
- Growing customer community of nearly 100 leading financial services companies, XaaS providers, government agencies, and other large enterprises
- Compliance with SSAE18 SOC-1, SOC-2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and NIST 800-53PE standards
- HIPAA aligned
- State of Arizona Sales Tax Refund Program (SB 2009) qualified data centers (PHX1 and PHX2) for eligible customer deployments
- Connectivity to 23 unique network service providers and growing community of service providers
- Solution deployment options include individual Secure Cabinets and dedicated Secure Cages
- Free secure Wi-Fi
- Break room
- Food and beverage vending machines
- Work kiosks
- Conference room
Utility Power 4.8 MW
UPS Capacity 3.2 MW
UPS Configuration N+1
Generator Capacity 8.0 MW
Generator Configuration N+1
Fuel Capacity 16,000 Gal.
Cooling Configuration N+1
Cooling Capacity 1,564 Tons
24x7 video surveillance, 90-day video storage, Remote Gated security fence, Two-factor authentication required to access, Biometric scanners and
badge readers, Entrance mantraps
Pre-Action system utilizes two detection methods; one ionized and one photo electric detector interlocked with the dry pipe sprinkler system